Attorney Shari-Lynn Cuomo Shore is a Partner and Owner of Wolf & Shore, LLC and is experienced in family law, estate planning, juvenile law, probate matters and residential closings. She was admitted to practice in the State of Connecticut in 2008.
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Rochester
- Juris Doctor degree from Albany Law School of Union University
- New York State Mediation Certification while in attendance at Albany Law
- Completed the GAL/AMC training session offered by the
- Received accreditation in the area of Veterans Benefits by the .
Areas of expertise
- Family Law
- Divorce Law
- Probate & Estate Planning
- Real Estate Transactions
“Attorney Shore was professional and confident, yet very personal and caring.” – C.C., Shelton, CT
Attorney Shore is actively involved in the , , , and is a participating attorney for the Connecticut Women’s Education and Legal Fund. Attorney Shore is also a proud member of the New Haven Inn of Court and the National Academy of Jurisprudence Family Law Trial Attorneys Association.
Additionally, Attorney Shore serves as the President for and is a member of group. Attorney Shore remains active in the community by participating as an Attorney Coach for the , serving on an alumni committee for the University of Rochester, the executive board of the Fairfield County Alpha Phi Alumnae Chapter, and the advisory board for the collegiate chapter of Alpha Phi at the University of Connecticut.